Job Description: Responsibilities include: Intake and/or ongoing social casework services to families, Drug Court, will perform assessments and evaluations, counseling, and crisis intervention. Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field required. Full County benefits. 37.50 Hours Per week.
- Tiered Salary Offered: Entry Level:
- $37,500 No experience.
- With completion of Child Welfare Academy and six months’ on the job pay will be raised to $42,500.
- Advanced Level $45,000-$48,000 DOE Completion of Child Welfare Academy certification required and 3 years’ experience case work at a minimum.
- Must pass drug screening and background check. Open until filled.
- Sign On Bonus Available
- This position qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness through the Department of Education for student loans.
- Click here to access the Alamosa County Employee Benefit Guide.
- Download Full Description
Alamosa County Application form required. Answers to supplemental questions must accompany the application. Applications may be picked up at the County Human Resource Office 8900-A Independence Way or Download Application here. Inquiries may be directed to (719) 587-5314.
Completed applications may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Posted On: 5/5/2021
Closing On: 5/5/2021
Department: Department of Human Services
Location: 8900-B Independence Way, Alamosa, CO