Alamosa County Clerk & Recorder
The Clerk and Recorder's Office is responsible for:
- Register motor vehicles including titles, plates, permits, and VIN inspections.
- Registering Voters
- Conducting all primary, general and county elections, as well as contracted municipal and school district elections.
- Recording all real estate transactions,
- Maintaining Birth, Death and other Vital Records,
- Issuing liquor licenses,
- Issuing and recording Marriage Licenses
Ph. (719) 589-6681 | F. (719) 589-6118
8999 Independence Way | Suite 101
Alamosa, Colorado | 81101
Election, Marriage, & Recording: Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m.- 4:15 p.m.
Motor Vehicles: Monday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m.- 4:15 p.m. | Friday | 8:00 a.m.- 3:45 p.m.
County Clerk and Recorder
Photo Credit: NPS/Patrick Myers