- Skilled Nursing: Including but not limited to skilled assessment, patient education, wound care, medication management, diabetic instruction and care, Phlebotomy, IV therapy, PICC Line care, and co-morbidity management!
- Physical Therapy: Including general strengthening, gait training, motion exercises, home exercise program development, Post CVA/MI Rehab, Range of Motion exercise, Wound Assessment and Treatment.
- Certified Nursing Aides: Skilled Bathing and personal care services, simple therapy exercises under the instruction of an RN or PT, patient monitoring, and skilled transfer.
Why Choose SLV Home Health? Why not another agency?
- Because you might not always qualify for a Medicare episode and we take all payor sources!
- Because we are a not-for-profit. That means that we are free to worry about your care first, not the money!
- Because we cover all six-counties in the San Luis Valley: Alamosa, Rio Grande, Conejos, Costilla, Mineral, and Saguache!
- Because we’re county-owned: by the people, for the people. YOU make us possible!
How Do I Get Your Services? If you feel that you need Home Health services, the process starts by calling your doctor and asking for the additional help. If your doctor decides that the services are necessary, they will fax the referral to our agency.
A Complete Referral Should Include the Following:
- Demographics Sheet
- Medications List
- Office and/or Discharge Notes
- Face-to-Face Certification
- Specific Orders for the Services Desired
Have your doctor fax this information to (833) 262-4757 and we will be in touch shortly!
Contact Us Today: