The Facilities Management team works daily to provide Alamosa County employees and visitors with safe and comfortable working environment. The facilities management team is responsible for the operations and maintenance of all county facilities including ten buildings and two parks.
The Facilities Management Team works at the discretion of the Board of County Commissioners and County Administrator.
Ph. (719) 580-2639| F. (719) 587-5207
2260 Lava Lane
Alamosa, Colorado | 81101
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Facilities Management Director
Photo Credit: NPS/Kris Illenberger
- Mechanical/Plumbing Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Grounds Keeping
- Snow Removal
- Elections Preparation
- Planning & Design
- Administrative Support
- Building Security
- Parking Lot Maintenance and Striping
- Fire Extinguisher Inspections
- Emergency Generator
- Operations County Owned facilities weed control
- Community Service Programs
- Summer Youth Employment County Building
- Carpet Replacement